Sunday 10 June 2012

Eating Disorder Recovery 13 Day Recovery Challenge:

At this stage of my disorder, I don't ever feel comfortable truly saying that I am in 'recovery' or 'relapse'. I feel that it is what it is, I am where I am. Confusing as this may seem, I also cant say exactly 'where' I am. I have learnt that my health both mental and physical can take turns for better or for worse within a month, a day, a week, even within a day. However I have seen this on tumblr-and have decided that this is as good of a place as any to get my blog rolling!

Eating Disorder Recovery 13 Day Recovery Challenge:

  1. Share your story on your blog or website
  2. Identify your triggers and ways to cope with them
  3. Identify the con’s of having an eating disorder, and the pro’s on recovery
  4. Create a diary entry on what it would be like to live life recovered
  5. Eat a fear food and write about your experience
  6. Create a daily affirmations list
  7. Write about something that you love about yourself that you’ve lost to your eating disorder or have gained through your recovery
  8. Hide your scale and don’t go on it for the rest of the challenge
  9. Create a list of things to do instead of restricting/binging/purging/exercising/cutting/using diet pills
  10. Identify your most disordered behaviour and research the effects of it
  11. Find someone who has supported you or can support you and write a letter to them about how grateful you are for their help
  12. Write a letter to yourself about what makes you unique
  13. What does recovery mean to you?
 

1 comment: